Is this course any good - please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilysj

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im really interested in becoming a mobile nail technician. I currently work in an office, 8-5 & 9-6, my boss treats me like a dogs body & I just want a complete change of career and be my own boss. I know nothing about nails so I need your help please on whether this course is worth me investing my money:

Nail Technician Distance Learning Course

Thanks everyone :hug:

The course is far too cheap. And the free kit included is only a manicure kit. You would have to buy seperate kits for the acrylic, gel and fiberglass. Im not sure if this is the course where you have to pay more for an in class assesment afterwards? Not sure on that one. But to buy the further kits you would end up spending over the grand mark anyway. Not worth it really.

I would say stay well away. If home learn is the only option for you then Essential Nails is the only reputable one out there IMO.

Hi everyone,

Im really interested in becoming a mobile nail technician. I currently work in an office, 8-5 & 9-6, my boss treats me like a dogs body & I just want a complete change of career and be my own boss. I know nothing about nails so I need your help please on whether this course is worth me investing my money:

Nail Technician Distance Learning Course

Thanks everyone :hug:
Why have you chosen nails ? Do you have a particular passion for it? Are nails something you consider an easy option, something quick to learn and get under your belt and away you go? Are nails something from which you seriously want to make a living?

If you are serious and have a real love and passion for nails, then don't waste your money (a large or a small amount) on anything less than the best. A decision to change a whole career is too important to mess up.

Contact CND and get their course information sent to you and speak to an advisor who can answer all your questions. 0845 210 6060 or take a look at www.sweet squared.com. If you want excellence, quality training from an award winning company in the field of hand & foot beauty and a company that will truly be your partner in building a successful business then this is the way to go.

i think you will throw money for nothing. i know a lot of stories when after training course girls still need extra lessons.Study on-line....dont know...

Latest posts

Back