Is this new to anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Digits

Reaction score
Just typed in the nail geek and was directed to a site on ebay! Not sure if The Nail Geek will be too impressed with it. On the other hand, he may just choose to ignore it. It's the first time I've come across it, is it new to anyone else, or have I just stumbled across it by pure chance?

:sad: Guess it's just me then........

I'm having a slow day so had to read that twice. Just looked, did you mean there's an eBay shop called "the nail geek"? I can't imagine that the term is protected but if it is...!! x

Just typed in the nail geek and was directed to a site on ebay! Not sure if The Nail Geek will be too impressed with it. On the other hand, he may just choose to ignore it. It's the first time I've come across it, is it new to anyone else, or have I just stumbled across it by pure chance?

I typed it in and had to look down the list but yes an ebay store called the nail geek !!!! X

:o. Wouldn't it be a bummer if "the nail geek" (ebay one) was a member of this site? Should have thought of that to start with :smack: Hope The Nail Geek (the one from this site) is keeping an eye on it. Reputations could be at stake...

I'm having a slow day so had to read that twice. Just looked, did you mean there's an eBay shop called "the nail geek"? I can't imagine that the term is protected but if it is...!! x

Hey LiverpoolLashes, good to have your experience on here. I follow you on Instagram and YouTube - you surely put the time and effort in for your followers. Thank you so much :)

Too much time...

Hey LiverpoolLashes, good to have your experience on here. I follow you on Instagram and YouTube - you surely put the time and effort in for your followers. Thank you so much :)

Awww thank you! I decided to make an account for LL on here so it would make things simple! Since I've done that I've had loads of new followers to my Facebook page too (http://m.facebook.com/liverpoollasheskaren) ☺️

Speak soon
Karen x

Too much time...

If I could give this comment a 'thumbs down' I would and I wouldn't be the only one. Liverpool Lashes spends a lot of time sharing her expertise with the rest of us on various social media and should be applauded and not be the recipient of sarcastic comments such as this.

Too much time...

Why do people feel the need to be so bitchy? There's so many people in all if the forums that seem to relish making sarcastic digs and starting arguements. Your life can't really be that boring?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Too much time...

As nail techs surely we are there to support each other and not leave nasty comments, especially about someone who helps people who are new to this industry gain confidence, handy tips and inspiration! Karen has been nothing but brilliant and patient and to find someone who gives their time for free to help people they don't personally know is a very rare thing and if there were more people like Karen beauty wouldn't have the bitchy stereotype that comes with it!
Don't ever change Karen, your an angel to us newbies!!!!
Hayley
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much time...

Well aren't you a charmer?

People that advise, support, share knowledge, stories, experience and kindness are so welcome here, as are people asking questions or willing to learn. That's kind of the whole point of this place.

Spite, however... pretty much universally disliked.

Latest posts

Back