Is this the end for Manchester Beauty Show???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at Olympia and Manchester working on a stand and I have to say that yes Manchester was not as busy as Olympia but that is also because some of the bigger companies were not there and this is because they will not support emap but they will be back next year as Mark Maloney has bought them out including professional beauty magazine. :)

have to agree the show wasnt as good as previous years. i travel down from glasgow ( also use it as an excuse for a wee weekend away) and have doen for the past 3 years. there wasnt the same buzz as last year and the lack of big brand companies was really disappointing. I would have loved to have gone to olympia but it is just so far to travel and think it would end up costing a fortune aswell. Maybe all the scottish girls should get together and car share next year lol :lol:

:irked:It was pants!! I only went to see Daniel Sandler anyway but i had a look around loads of students couldnt see demos properly as too crowded watched Young Nails for most of the time then came home well dissapointed!

Yes I watched Daniel's presentation. He took me back to my youth when he started talking about the 80s bands and King's Road with Vivien Westwood etc:lol:.

Did you buy any of his range?

Well I was working on the Young Nails and I have to say we were packed! We had to pick up more stock for the second day as we ran out of most!! Was amazing with Greg flying in from the US to attend and demonstrate!

I had a walk round and yeah there wasnt too many exciting stands, and the fish stand, eeew not for me personally! But I enjoyed it!,

xxx

Latest posts

Back