Is Universal Contour wrap worth the money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonic Marie

Reaction score
Dear All,

Need to pick your brains. Has anyone invested in Universal Contour Wrap ? It is a lot of money initially - over £1000. Is it worth it ? I heard its messy too!
Also does anyone use an infrared sauna with their wraps to enhance and speed up the process ? I do with my current wrap - Harley Body Wrap - (Aloe based). It gives a great result and the client is lying around the treatment room. I took this idea from my visits to Spas in the US. Seems infrared much more commen place out there.

Also the US have stand alone body wrapping salons called 'Suddenly Slender' clinics (franchise). Anyone tried it or heard of them ? Do you think that would work in the UK i.e standalons body wrap clinics ?

Any feedback would be super

Marie

ive spoken to 'funkymanda' about this and she finds it a very profitable and effective treatment in her salon. maybe p.m or email her.

Dear All,

I do with my current wrap - Harley Body Wrap - (Aloe based). It gives a great result and the client is lying around the treatment room. Marie

Just wondering why you are loking to change if you say Harley body wrap gives a great result?
I've looked into both of them and must admit the initial outlay for the UCW scared me, whereas the HB was a third of the price but the salesperson phoned me approx 8 times and put me off going with them, can't stand pushy people.

HB is good but doesn' t have the marketing power behind it like UCW .

Latest posts

Back