Is Urban Dictionary definition of your true name actually you !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changing subject ever so slightly (because my Urban Dictionary definition was a bit lame), whenever I type my name, Selina, in Microsoft Word, the spell-checker always wants to change it to SENILE... which is worrying :eek:

On the other hand, Selina is an anagram of ALIENS (Cool eh!).

Mine is the beginning- the best is yet to come!
Sounds good, I was starting to worry that "every dog has it's day"!!!!

Te he, have you tried typing your name into urban dictionary its very funny !!!

this is me !!!

If you have a Susan, you are one lucky character! Susans are generally smart, musical, and generous. Never take advantage of a Susan; they also bite. Unless provoked, a Susan can make a great companion

Apart from being musical preety much spot on lol !!!!

So go on is the urban definition dictionary definition you !!! Please remember to post what it says !!!:lol:
I would say mine is pretty accurate! :wink2:

I would say mine is pretty accurate! :wink2:

Mrs Geek

I agree and bow down to you on this i had to get to page X before I could find anything other than you were a goddess lol ! :)

One of the things on mine "Louise" says I am "particularly fond of bows" which I am! :lol: But the best bit was where it says "anyone would be lucky even to know a Louise" I'm afraid I can't argue with that! :eek: lol

Mrs Geek

I agree and bow down to you on this i had to get to page X before I could find anything other than you were a goddess lol ! :)
:lol::lol::smack: I was thinking more on the lines of the 'sexy' part but that's only because Sam alwyas says that!!:o:o:o

:lol::lol::smack: I was thinking more on the lines of the 'sexy' part but that's only because Sam alwyas says that!!:o:o:o

Just be careful in the shower !!!!:)

*super sexy blonde chick who has amazingly gorgeous friends.
*models and has better legs then gisele.

*gets attention from guys for all of her hotness, especially her boobs because they make haley & kaylas look like backs.

*hooks up with hotties from boston at the marriott.
* is known to say things out loud that other people wouldnt, and finding chicken fingers in jacuzzis.

*is fabulous times ten and drives the general male population insane because they just want that betch!

A term given when one wants to roll a phatty (joint) but only has enough for a small skins worth. 'lets have a roley (rolling tobacco ciggy) - joint -

So basically i have great legs, drive all the men mad, have big tits and smoke joints!!
To be fair, that's not far off :eek:B]

PMSL! to my definition Urban Dictionary: Caroline and it gets worse as the pages go on. So, No, I don´t think I am like it and I hope I am nothing like the pages further on:eek:!:lol:

my names not been defined yet :cry:
:hug:

mine is quite accurate!
Sarah-
''A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constantly. doesnt always revolve her life around guys, and thinks education is more important.''

Ha ha!
If that's true, I'm going to meet my (yet unknown) husband today, because Maria is "The most sexy girl you will ever meet, known to blow the minds of many men. Extremely talented and beautiful, eyes cut from stars.".
Yeah, I knew that... LOL LOL LOL

Smiling at first, then less smiling till I got to no. 7, thought wtf and then got to no 11:
karen;

Most Karen's are lesbians that eat the heads off dead fetuses..

FACT!!
karen: omg im pregnant again,ABORTION ABORTION!!

:eek::eek::eek:

So nope it's not funny LOL:Grope:

Latest posts

Back