Isabelle-Rose is here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailroom

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know my baby girl arrived 10th November and I only just got around to get on the pc! (she's 3 weeks and 2 days now!!)
She weighed in at 7lb 15oz and was born at home (planned). It was very quick and she arrived at 6.34am after waters popping at 3am. My hubby was excellent in preparing everything as I couldn't move as the pains came every 2 mins from the word go!! I had to check the clock to believe what I was feeling lol! ( I can laugh now). No gas n air till 10cms, when the midwife got here. So much for my lovely leisurely bath with candles while I waited for labour to build up gradually hah! no chance.

Congratulations to Thehandsanctuary on the arrival of Tate, I hope all is well he is gorgeous.

I see you have a big age gap too, mine are 11yrs 16yrs and 21yrs!! Isabelle came 5 days before my 40th what a birthday pressie for me :) :) :) :) . I'm sooo happy.

Sorry you can't see apiccie I dont have that membership yet.

An early Merry Xmas to All just in case I don't get back on here in time.xxxx
love Sarah
xxxx

Forgot to ask this, Is there anyone near me who does imressions in plaster of baby feet and hands? I'm in Sutton Surrey.

Thanks Sarah x

Many Many Congratualtons - Lovely News :hug:

Hiya,

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, wonderful news.

You can buy a plaster impressions kit from argos or index not sure which one only about a fiver

congratulations on your new arrival and best wishes to you and your family :D

Julie

Congratulations :hug:

Amanda

Congratulations Sarah :D
Whats the little lady called ? Just noticed the title of the thread Duh

gREAT nEWS- Congratulations and welcome her to the world! Just in time for Christmas to!! :D

Congratulations Sarah to you and your family on Isabelles birth. fantastic to have all those babysitters as well! ;)

Nice to know husbands can do some things right bless 'em....On the painful birth of my second child, i was in a wheelchair, my husband pushing me, went up to these double doors expecting them to fly open as in casualty or Holby, pushed me into them and sent me flying out of the chair and into the door! I can 'nearly' laugh about it now, lol!

Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:

Wonderful news - Congratulations & well done!!!!

Welcome to Isabelle-Rose , what a great name I love it xxx
A huge congrats to you and hubby and the bigguns.......
What a fab birthday present xxxx:Kissing:

Well done Sarah, congratulations to you and your family!!! Love the name!!!

Have a fab Christmas :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS - i hope (i know) she will bring you a life time of joy and laughter
(they are so precious)

Congratulations, What a beautiful name and am so glad everything is going well for you.

Cathy

Great news...enjoy her.

Debs xxx

Latest posts

Back