Island prison

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brambleway

Reaction score
Check out the BBC news!!!

Isle of Man to become the first island prison, created to hold rioters

A brave new world ?

Have you got a link as all I can find is rikers in nyc

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Nail forum????

The Isle of man already has a prison.

I'm sure the residents of the Isle of Man will be 'thrilled' to have all our main land scum land on their door step.
Why not put them in an adult prison and tell the current inmates that if they manage to scare the s**t out of these kids they, the current inmates can have a couple of months knocked of their sentence?
Or how about a tag with a tazzer fitted to it that goes of any time they go more then 10m from their front door?
No need to inflict them on the good people of the Isle of Man.

I'm sure the residents of the Isle of Man will be 'thrilled' to have all our main land scum land on their door step.
Why not put them in an adult prison and tell the current inmates that if they manage to scare the s**t out of these kids they, the current inmates can have a couple of months knocked of their sentence?
Or how about a tag with a tazzer fitted to it that goes of any time they go more then 10m from their front door?

I like your style

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Isle of wight has 3 prisons

Although I don't know you, I'm liking you more and more with each post I read of yours :biggrin:.

I like your way of thinking, just a shame the powers that be don't think the same way.

Sam xx

Whats the point in sending them to Prison? At the end of the day its us Tax Payers that keeps them there:rolleyes: In bed breakfast & evening meals.

It wouldent do them any harm whatsoever to send them to do national service for 3 years:D Dont think they would be too happy at someone fighting back at them would they?

Whats the point in sending them to Prison? At the end of the day its us Tax Payers that keeps them there:rolleyes: In bed breakfast & evening meals.

And spending money, recreation rooms, free adult education..........Grrrrrr!!!!!

Latest posts

Back