It Really Is All About Amy (and Sweet Squared)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the programm and was dissapointed to see it was exactly the same format as Katie Price shows - was waiting to see all the beauty stuff and just saw her learning to horseride - why would that be interesting viewing - perhaps the real viewers are young impressionable girls who dream of the barbie lifestlye - exactly the same as Katie Price.

I watched the programm and was dissapointed to see it was exactly the same format as Katie Price shows - was waiting to see all the beauty stuff and just saw her learning to horseride - why would that be interesting viewing - perhaps the real viewers are young impressionable girls who dream of the barbie lifestlye - exactly the same as Katie Price.

I often think this kind of programming is for those who have nothing going in their own lives so live life through another's, living by proxy so to speak!

When "bringing vajazzles to the masses" makes for a role-model you have to wonder where 'civilisation' is headed, rather an embarrassing and sad indictment for British 'culture' really!!

I often think this kind of programming is for those who have nothing going in their own lives so live life through another's, living by proxy so to speak!

When "bringing vajazzles to the masses" makes for a role-model you have to wonder where 'civilisation' is headed, rather an embarrassing and sad indictment for British 'culture' really!!

Completely agree - it will of course lose interest at some point - but not till we have complete saturation of this type of programe where it's on every channel. I used to love celeb stuff but it's got kinda boring - just like the bitch mags - she's fat - she's skinny - she's wearing these - she's got her bloke . I loved watching beauty school and the salon when it was on - this was real - this was what it was all about .

Maybe I am out of touch - I was never one to follow the crowd - or too old now, so perhaps I am wrong to comment on this. I just wish every time there is something about beauty - it's not someone perceived to be dumb making it look easy. Jade Goody did exactly the same (god rest her soul).

Latest posts

Back