It works body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie25

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm repeating myself but tried searching

Does anyone have any opinions/ anyone use it works body wraps?

TIA xx

My experience of IT Works is that it was like a pyramid selling scheme. This is what i also found on google

" I went to a friend's house and was offered a wrap that would supposedly help me to lose inches and firm around my mid section. I let the girl wrap me and I ordered some product from her. I was told the result would be cumulative. Almost $250 and 2 months later, I saw no result whatsoever. I contacted the company to cancel the automatic shipment. I received an e-mail from an Anika refusing to cancel my shipment even though the product does not work. She said I was contractually obligated to 3 months of auto shipment. I would have been happy to use the product if it worked, but it doesn't. The product is complete and utter garbage. Do not do business with them, you will get ripped off for sure!"

I agree. We had a "rep" from it works contact our salon. There was no mention of the actual product just the line of "join my team & you will be earing £xxx within days!!

If you mention pyramid selling the answer will be oh no we're network marketers!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh thanks guys! Been contacted by someone and to be honest wasn't really sure what she was offering me but just been looking into it. I'll save my money! Xx

Sorry to jump in, I have been contacted by someone today aswel, so glad i have read this, its made my decision easy now thanks guys x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been contacted a few times by various people on Facebook and via my business email, it doesn't seem worth it to me and as others have said more of a pyramid scheme.
I've ignored them all x

Sent from the catphone

Hiya ladies, I thought I would give you a bit of an in site to Itworks from an Itworks distributor. Don't worry I'm not trying to sign you up, but just felt a bit sad that the wraps were being portrayed in such a bad way. Firstly can I say that I am also a beautican, and tried the wraps as an alternative to shrinking violet. I tried them both and had the same results from both treatments, so decided that I would try the Itworks wraps as a treatment and I never looked back! All of my clients love them, and when I go in to demo them in a salon they are always very impressed.

After being so impressed with the wraps, I decided to build a team too because it was a product I truly believed in. Yes, it is run by people building a team, BUT, you don't have to do this, there is no minimum order value, and you order as and when you want wraps, you don't have to order monthly. The only time you do need to do this is if you decide to team build. If like a lot of the salons in my team, you just want to buy and sell them as you would any other product that is fine and they still get the personal support from me that all distributors get, in exactly the same way, salons get support from other companies reps.

The wraps are amazing, as are the other products that Itworks sell, they do a great facial range. I have found that near on 50% of my nail clients now have a wrap whilst having their nails done, and financially it has been the best treatment I have added to my business.

Xxxxx

If It Works is the same as Shrinking Violet does it have the backing of clinical trials??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410083449.875889.jpg

Say no more

Latest posts

Back