Its not what you say, its how you say it.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only are you helpfull,friendly and an easy going person Janey but by heck you can type "war and peace" all over again :lol::lol::lol::hug:

:lol::lol:but more peace than war collin ..didn't realize it was that long..had to read it my self and thought:zzz:...:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:but more peace than war collin ..didn't realize it was that long..had to read it my self and thought:zzz:...:lol::lol:

it was fab anyway :hug:

BUMP

I wanted to bump this up to give people food for thought when communicating on a forum such as this one.

:hug:

i dont like rude people manners does not cost anything....i agree everyone is entilted to their own opinion but not to be sarcastic,harsh or in a rude way it just isnt on!

i guess some people just need to grow up and get lifes and understand that we all are not professionals in certain subjects but wish to try and help out if we have certain knowledge or we are professionals and try and give the best advice to can which we dont deserve to get stuck up snobby comments/replies!!

thanks for reading :) lol

x

Latest posts

Back