It's on at last!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
As some of you may remember during the summer i was filmed for a tv programme, following brides in there run up to there wedding day, WELL IT'S GONNA BE ON, ON WED!!!!!!!! I think!
It will be on uk style at 12.30, the series starts on monday, and i think my appearance will be on wed (if they haven't cut my bit out lol)
You'll all have to excuse the cheeseyness of it all, i had to smile a lot and repeat what i was saying and doing alot, they were filming for about 2 hours so i may get 2 minutes, but i got a regular client out of it.
Make sure you all watch it cause knowing my luck my video won't work and i'll miss it, autograph signing will be arranged soon pmsl!!!!!!
Love Paula xx

Ha Ha!! PPP on tv.........I will set my video to see my little chicha wicha on tv.........i will have tears in my eyes Im so proud of you........me and millie will be watching for sure.
Living tv today.................BBC1 the next...........go paula wooohoooooo!!

chinchilla chicha number 2 xxxxxxxxx

well done Paula, look forward to seeing it.

its a great thing to put on your cv hun, i will def be watching

x

what channel uktv is it babe? uktv style? whats the name of the programme??

Oh look forward to seeing you on it Paula :cool: Tv queen now has well lol

ooh cant wait to see it paula

i want to see it but i cant get that channel :(
x

well done you,

would love to see it but i dont get uk tv :( so everyone will have to tell me how it was.

ohhhh super, well dont hun. will def watch

Latest posts

Back