I've been busy making!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
I have lots of clients that turn up early whilst I'm still with another client, which means bombing it down 2 flights of stairs to open the door, let them in, then finish my client, let the other client out and then bomb back up the stairs. It's a home salon so I'm basically leaving them alone to roam my house of they wish and just don't feel comfortable!

So I made this sign... I made the Shellac/Vinylux bottles myself out of hardboard and dulux paint, and painted the wording on myself too ;) very pleased with it! What do you think?

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373048483.464780.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373048483.464780.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 474
Fab and nicely worded

Really nicely done - I love it!

That looks fab! Well done!

Wow, that is awesome, I wish I was that artistic!

Wow this looks fab, well done. Polite yet to the point x

Love it! I might copy your idea if you don't mind, I have the same issue. X

Love it, must be a real pain for you, it's basically waisting your time running up & down so its a more than reasonable request.
Hope it helps.:)

I think it looks great. Well done!

It looks fab.

I do this too as i rent within a hair salon, but i'm open later than they are. It just doesn't work trying to stop mid treatment to greet an early bird xx

Thanks everyone! A lot better than "bog off I'm busy"... ;) I can't take the credit for the wording though I'm afraid, I saw it written somewhere on a waxing thread a while ago and pinched it :o

Xxx

looks fab hun xx

Lovely :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love it, and the writing is very neat and well done. I think its a lovely sign and eye catching.

Thank you! Just waiting for someone to turn up early now so I can ignore the doorbell and see if they read it ;)

Xxx

Great idea! I suppose another plan might be to book clients with a 10 minute gap in between each one too :)

Great idea! I suppose another plan might be to book clients with a 10 minute gap in between each one too :)

She probably does! Some clients think they can come half an hour early, or late! :o

I already do! I have a 15-20 min gap between each and Mobile Manicure is right, they DO come 1/2 hour early! Eager beavers... :)

Xxx

Latest posts

Back