I've got a shop!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done! Let us know where you will be based as I may come for a treatment (seriously)

I love going for treatments myself even though I do them on other people. Its so nice to be pampered!!:)

hi everyone just wanted to update you all been so busy.

i went to my shop today and sorted out where my partition walls will be, very exciting lol. It's such a mess as it was being used as a base for some builders and let me tell you men can be so dirty lol!:rolleyes:

I would like a lovely facial range my budget is £600ish and am really stuck. I have only worked in spa's so used thalgo, waterfall and dermalogica but these are far too expensive to start with.

It's not essential they do a body range as i hope to bring these in later as a promotional thing, buti would like the brand to be supportive, offer promotional material and also training.

If anyone can help i would be grateful.

Sounds great, good luck with it all :hug:

Hi Hun so please its going well for you, i was in the same boat as you last year so i know how you are feeling !!!
Have a look at this product Lydia Daïnow - Switzerland | Skin Essentials | Lydia Dainow
Is a great product and prices are good for us to buy in and also charge for the facials/body treatments also they are a fab new product to england i have had it in my salon for 8 weeks and my clients love it.(and i think im very luckie to have it)
Not only is it a great skin care range for all skin types it also is the only company that produces a herbal alternative to micro-dermabrasion,as a special treatment for your clients. also there is no start up cost for there normal skin care range.
good luck with looking !!
i would say give them a call!! at excel they where very busy and had lots of people wanting to know more.

enjoy your looking xx

Having your own place must be so exiting for you im hoping ill be in the same boat early next year once ive got having baby out of the way! Good luck with everything its great.:lol:

Ah bless ! good luck im sure you'll do great x:lol:

Latest posts

Back