I've missed you guys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I thought maybe you had been super busy with your new salon and that's why you hadn't be around.
So sorry to hear about your partner, must of been a really hard time for your family.

You haven't missed too much, lots of spray tan questions lol. Well done for getting through such a tough time and still having a smile on your face! Xx

Ahh poor you. Love love love the blonde though! Really suits you xxx

Welcome back, beautiful girl.

Always remember when you're taking care of so many, don't forget to take care of yourself, too. :wink2:

Hi gorgeous glad your back your pic is gorgeous.

So sorry to hear you've had a tough time.

My little one at a pound in weight had 14 lumber punctures there really not nice I feel for your husband.she also had had meningitis 3 times 2 viral and one full on :0( it's horrid to watch amd your so helpless.I hope all is ok now and lovely your back XX

Welcome back, beautiful girl.

Always remember when you're taking care of so many, don't forget to take care of yourself, too. :wink2:

How sweet are u. Thank u lovely.

Oooh I won't forget again after feeling so awful.

I've done my own website with the few hours I've have free now. I'm not really good at that kind of thing but it's focusing on me for a bit! :)

Hi gorgeous glad your back your pic is gorgeous.

So sorry to hear you've had a tough time.

My little one at a pound in weight had 14 lumber punctures there really not nice I feel for your husband.she also had had meningitis 3 times 2 viral and one full on :0( it's horrid to watch amd your so helpless.I hope all is ok now and lovely your back XX

Thank u. Xxx

Aw goodness he's 38 so I think his strength and age helped him recover quickly cx poor thing :-(

It is so lovely to have you back; you're one of my favourite Geeks!
I'm so sorry you've had a really challenging time. Good health to you and yours x

It is so lovely to have you back; you're one of my favourite Geeks!
I'm so sorry you've had a really challenging time. Good health to you and yours x

Now I did miss u!!!

Xxx

Latest posts

Back