I've Passed, passed and passed again!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharnie

Reaction score
failry new to this site but just thought I'd let everyone know that i finished my traing yesterday with an assessment and written exam for O.P.I. I got 85% on the written! shock! and Julia my educator said i could certainly make a good living, as she thought the nails I produced, one hand sculptured, one hand tips and overlay were very good. how chuffed am I!!!!!! She was excellent,( being a bit biased now) but she was very helpful, and very professional. I have practised on Fiona my nail trainer that she's looking a bit worse for wear now but it was a great help to me practising every night and also on clients
(friends under threat).
So out now into the big world of being a nail technician and also following up my training with a Creative conversion so i know both and forward to an N.V.Q. as soon as possible. took everyone's advice training training and more training!!!

Lin

Congratulations Lin :biggrin:

feels good, doesn't it?!

Well done Lin!:D

Oh I was so pleased as i was confident on the practical but not on the written and I honestly believed i'd have to re-sit it again, my spelling is hopeless, my nerves went and remebering all the bones in the hand, arm, nail plates nail bed products etc, I really did not think I'd get 85% on the written so was shocked really that I'd took in so much, thanks for replying feel part of the industry now, and can't wait to do my next lot of training, want to do the masters eventually and get as much knowledge as poss

Lin

Welll done babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congrats big time xxxx

Thanks Ruth, is it true your a moderator for the site, if so how can i change my name as it appears, emailed but can you do it

and thanks for replying

still smiling

Lin

Lin_mul said:
Thanks Ruth, is it true your a moderator for the site, if so how can i change my name as it appears, emailed but can you do it

and thanks for replying

still smiling

Lin
Changing names is for The GMG to do lol............and I am sure he will xxxxx
love Ruth xxx

Well done Lin!

Congratulations

Now get out there and earn some money! :D

Well done Lin - thats great news....

Congratulations sweet I knew you could do it!!!!!

Fab news Lin well done :)

Take care Dawnie

Latest posts

Back