I've started a list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Ive started a list of 43 things I want to complete within the next couple of years, some are small items like giving blood and doing some stand up comedy to some huge items the biggest being to swim the channel! None of it is career focused tho, at the age of 28 all I do is work! Ive forgotten what else there is apart from it so Ive made a list and a blog to track my efforts feel free to have a look:

Me, My World, My Rules!

:)

Wow! Great list. You are going to be busy and who knows where it will take you.
Have fun.

Ive completed one already which was just to update my organ donor details simple but may change someones life one day and also set about finding others with Patterdale Terrier dogs who may want to be part of a 2014 calendar :)

Love the list! But just gonna say if you save £5,000 for a rainy day and complete your list you are amazing haha, so many fantastic holidays you have to plan in that list :lol:

What a great list :) I was wondering what zorbing was so i had a lil peek on google. It looks so much fun, i seen it before but never knew it was called that haha. You will also have to let everyone know how that cocktail making turns out :)

Latest posts

Back