Jane Iredale Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I was wondering if any of you use Jane Iredale make-up range...is it a suitable range for a mobile geek? Also did you train with them? What are the set up costs like?

x

I did their training and have to say it was better than my college training!! I was very impressed. I dont like their make up but that is just my personal opinion. The certificate i got (bearing in mind the course was £150) was the worst certificate I have ever seen. It was just photo coppied and half of it was hanging off the page. Theres no way I could put that on my wall.
I dont see why you couldnt use it mobile xxx

Can I ask what make-up you do use?

It is a bloody big range for mobile! Have a look in my album you can see a corner of the stand. Initial set up was around 1500

I may be needing a van!!!

Did you train with JI?

No I'm not a makeup artist, I'm just a salon owner

If I remember rightly when I looked into JI the opening order was a minimum of ₤500, I am not sure if that is still the case. With that opening order you could get what you felt most useful to you. Are they not at Excel?

Thanks for that I will look into there min order.

I cannot make Excel unfortunately and as far as I have found so far they aren't doing the NEC.

I don't think mine was the minimum opening order, but I felt it was the stand and range that was right for my salon and had pretty much everything.

Training was fantastic. I have done two courses with them and both were very, very in depth. Couldn't really fault them.

I used the range in salon and mobile when doing wedding make up but as I always did the trial in the salon I never had to take the whole range out and about.

The min opening order was £500 and they will tailor make it for you but believe me you won't even get close to half the range for £500. I would advise you to do the training first then you will have an idea of which products you want to take on.

Thank you very much for your advice! Will give it some more thought!

Latest posts

Back