Jane Iredale candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Last year I got some Dermalogica candles for selling at xmas and they were fab, unfortunately they are not selling candles this year! I have had a look on this and there are alot of good reviews for Jane Iredale candles. I was wondering if I need to be a stockist with all their skin care products to buy the candles or if I can buy them on their own? xx

Last year I got some Dermalogica candles for selling at xmas and they were fab, unfortunately they are not selling candles this year! I have had a look on this and there are alot of good reviews for Jane Iredale candles. I was wondering if I need to be a stockist with all their skin care products to buy the candles or if I can buy them on their own? xx

OOPS!!! MEANT TO SAY EVE TAYLOR CANDLES NOT JANE IREDALE!! xx

No. you don't have to stock their products to buy Eve Taylor Candles.

They are quite strict about trade only though so you have to provide your certificates and copy of insurance (if I remember correctly) before you can open an account

I managed to do it, your right they did need to know where I was registered etc but ive been accepted woohoo! Thanks so much for replying though! xx

Latest posts

Back