January Offers.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
...what are people doing to get clients in at this time of year? I'm not sure whether to do a few offers throughout the whole of January if change them on a weekly basis. I have a FB page & group so my offers go on there whether they be daily/weekly etc....
I gave a few vouchers out before Christmas offering £5 off all full price treatments thru January so hoping this will work aswell.

Hi Are you putting offers on all different treatments

Thinking from the otherside and being the client.....at this time a year most people are stressed deflated and fed up ( maybe not everyone, just me lol)

I would love a reasonably priced relaxing and pampering treatment especially when the children are back at school, do you have offers on hot stone massage/ swedish massage any pampering treatments.

Just a thought

x

I feel I should have prepped more for this time of year but I emailed all my clients, facebooked the ones on facebook, got 250 cards printed and I'm going business networking next week! I'm doing a one day Hair Spa treatment event with my Philip Kinsgley Rep, which is going down well and it's a new treatment and I'm doing free makeup masterclasses out of hours too. Those will be between 5 and 10 ladies at a time so hopefully it'll take off with my regulars and they will bring in some new business!

I've had a quiet one today so really sunk my teeth into it and found my local council will let me flyer for £21 for a month and gave me a list of car parks that allows me to go and put treatment menus under car windscreens. I think our treatment menus are too pretty to chuck on the floor and I've had them done in serious bulk so think I'll be doing that as soon as the liscence comes thru!

I don't want to do too many discounts all the time as I don't like having the mick taken out of me by clients just looking for a bargain and you don't want to upset the regulars. Think my next one will be free vajazzle with every hollywood wax...an added value one, so they are getting something for free but it barely costs you anything!

Yeah I don't want to be too cheap but i'd rather be busy doing cheaper treatments than sat there with no one in. I have done Tans all this week for only £10 and then for the rest of Jan think I will do offers on Facials, massage and maybe tans. As a lot of the people on my Facebook pages have never been before I could end up with new clients too if I do some really good offers

Hi Sarah,
today is my first day back in work and I've offered really good value thermal treatments l hot stone massage and hot compress massage.
got 3 hours work from it so it was worth it.

also reminded 2 other people to book on other days at full price so that email campaign has been well worth doing.

have any of u tried auctions on facebook??? i had 3 auctions finished yesterday and was really good outcome and something i am going to adopt every week. I will do 1 treatment per week as an insentive to clients x

have any of u tried auctions on facebook??? i had 3 auctions finished yesterday and was really good outcome and something i am going to adopt every week. I will do 1 treatment per week as an insentive to clients x

I've been running auctions for 2-3 months now with a good response. Admittedly the treatments are sold for a bit less than normal price but it's still money I wouldn't otherwise have had. Some auctions have really ended in a bidding frenzy, lol.

I don't generally like discounting our services but sometimes you have to go with what works...

Never thought about an auction, how does that work? I have a FB group and page......

Never thought about an auction, how does that work? I have a FB group and page......

If you have a nosy at my salon page and scroll down a bit you'll get some ideas

Just had a look, what a great idea!!! I'd rather do treatments for less than sit around doing nothing! Do you mind if I use that idea?

I gave out 2 business cards with client's Christmas cards, one for 25% off in January and another for 15% off in February. I've also posted of facebook and twitter and just got together an email marketing campaign for all of my contacts reminding them of the offers (just in case anyone missed out!).

So far it's a flying start to the new year, ok at 25% less, but I'd rather be working for a bit less than not at all.

Just had a look, what a great idea!!! I'd rather do treatments for less than sit around doing nothing! Do you mind if I use that idea?

Thank you :)

I don't mind you using the idea - lots of geeks do already!

Latest posts

Back