Jasmine oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cokolina

Reaction score
I've been waxing for a jear now with Euroblonde PR. I noticed that Jasmine oil is mantioned a lot on forums ecc. What is so special about this oil that so many therapist are using it? Is the PR Jasmine oil ok? How lont it lasts a bottle of 1L ?

Now i'm using our oun home made olive oil, but i'll like to try something different.

I noticed that a lot of you are using a jasmine oil, but why?

One more thing... is the solvent PR ok? does ti really remove all the wax from the equipment?

(excuse my english :o )

Thank you for answers

Hello, I use the Jasmin oil, you only need the smallest drop for a whole leg so a 1L bottle will last a vey long time, we use it because it is a very light oil and has a nice sent.
The PR solvent is very good, not only do I use it to clean all my kit, I also keep some in a spray bottle to clean around my wax pot and have used it on my car engine when I needed to do an oil change and the drain cap wouldn't come of:D
Very good quality, worth the money.

Totally agree with Susie about the oil and the solvent. Both are great products.

Latest posts

Back