Perron Rigot - best wax for Brazilian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma H

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some advice/your opinion on the best wax to use for brazilian waxing from Perron Rigot? I've heard lots of positive comments about the euroblonde wax for intimate waxing combined with using the jasmine oil but there are so many different types of wax by them im not sure which one to go for. There is one called Cirepil intimate 4 and it says its specially developed for intimate areas with anti bacterial properties and that it nourishes waxed areas, has anyone used this and would you use the oil with it?

Thanks!

Yes you use oil with their waxes. I would say you don't need a specific wax for intimate waxing but give them a call and they will send you samples. You can then decide which is best for you.

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some advice/your opinion on the best wax to use for brazilian waxing from Perron Rigot? I've heard lots of positive comments about the euroblonde wax for intimate waxing combined with using the jasmine oil but there are so many different types of wax by them im not sure which one to go for. There is one called Cirepil intimate 4 and it says its specially developed for intimate areas with anti bacterial properties and that it nourishes waxed areas, has anyone used this and would you use the oil with it?

Thanks!
Hi Emma
Yes you use the oil underneath all the Perron Rigot waxes.

The new intimate 4 is a great non strip wax and like a lot of the creamy waxes is applied slightly lower in temperature than some of the other waxes. It's lovely to use and in trials clients felt it was much more comfortable than some of the other waxes.

Euroblonde is their best selling and most popular non strip wax and recently lots of therapists have been using Homme which is a great wax for intimate waxing. I switched to Homme about 18 months ago and I love it. I prefer the consistency of Homme and it's also applied at a lower temperature.

As Tom has said get a few samples and try them out for yourself.

Hopefully there will soon be a Discovery Workshop in Scotland as we are trying to set up a few other venues in addition to the London ones, the details will be on the Facebook page when they do get it set up.

HTH jack

All of their waxes are amazing and it really comes down to personal choice………..colour, fragrance, feel.

I use Homme for male and female Brazilians but used Euroblonde for years and still use it in my training room. As Jack said, try some samples.

I have tried various PR waxes and have a few in the spa but I prefer their Cirepil Euro Rose beads for my Brazilians.

Thank you all for your advice, im going to order the euroblonde and the jasmine oil to try :)

Can I use euroblonde on the underarms too?

Thank you all for your advice, im going to order the euroblonde and the jasmine oil to try :)

Can I use euroblonde on the underarms too?
Yes you will find that Euroblonde wax on the Underarm is much more gentle than strip wax.

That's great! Excited now!

Hi Emma

Hopefully there will soon be a Discovery Workshop in Scotland as we are trying to set up a few other venues in addition to the London ones, the details will be on the Facebook page when they do get it set up.

HTH jack

Please, please and please again. I don't use Facebook, if I e-mail would that be enough to keep me in the loop? (Oh and Glasgow is much better to go to than Edinburgh. :wink2: And we're friendlier. :biggrin:)

Please, please and please again. I don't use Facebook, if I e-mail would that be enough to keep me in the loop? (Oh and Glasgow is much better to go to than Edinburgh. :wink2: And we're friendlier. :biggrin:)
Lol... I'm sure it would be!!

If you email Thalgo marketing department I'm sure they will add you to the list and keep you informed of the Scottish dates once it's all sorted.
We are sorting out the date for the welsh discovery workshop next month.

Thanks jack

Lol... I'm sure it would be!!

If you email Thalgo marketing department I'm sure they will add you to the list and keep you informed of the Scottish dates once it's all sorted.
We are sorting out the date for the welsh discovery workshop next month.

Thanks jack

Tried to e-mail them using contact form but they don't seem to like my phone numbers, even tried my mums but she's on the not like list too!! Not valid seemingly. It's the Glasgow code isn't it? :eek: Bet one of them is from Edinburgh and read this thread!

Tried to e-mail them using contact form but they don't seem to like my phone numbers, even tried my mums but she's on the not like list too!! Not valid seemingly. It's the Glasgow code isn't it? :eek: Bet one of them is from Edinburgh and read this thread!
lol... We all love Scotland! ...PM me your email and I will pass it on to them.

Latest posts

Back