Jean Marin skincare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nia7050

Reaction score
just curious to what everyone thinks? never really see or heard anyone using it, dont know if its getting good write ups or not.

i use it and it wonderful ! great product , great results and it retails itself , the smells are great my fav product it the grain free scrub its magic , try it you wont be disappionted:Love:

Mmm. Saw it in Sally's a while ago and had to look twice. Very clever branding as one of the most familiar, and branded, 'cosmeceutical' skin ranges is Jan Marini.... Coincidence? Probably - there's only so many names to go round!
Anyway, nice packaging, wide range to choose from - and affordable.

Was cheap college rubbish a far as i was aware? am intrigued x

I think there was mentioned a while back on a thread by someone that it was invented by the same chap that created Decleor.. I love the smells,( had some sample sachets..) but not sure about the long term results. It also has mineral oil and parabens in it..but then again so does Gatineau and probably some other big skincare ranges too!
I would love someone who really knows about it to come along and give us the lowdown on it!! Im doing my facial training next month and will be on the lookout for a range, although will probs go with Eve Taylor as I use their oils already and some of the skincare, which Im very happy with..:)

Jan Marini is a very popular professional line here in the US. A little on the expensive side, but worth the price.

Latest posts

Back