Jessica Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont use Jessica anymore but I never had a problem with peeling at all - but then there was the '10 stroke' application and you had to cap the ends with the polish first. I had clients lasting nearly 2 weeks with Jessica polishes, so imo its the application that creates the staying power.

Like I say, I use creative and bio sculpture and used orly and happy with them but I couldnt fault Jessica either.

the trick with jessica polishes is to keep them in the fridge then you wont get any peeling hth xxx

I used to use Jessica polishes and I'll have to say I've had no problems what so ever in the past with them.

I guess the best thing you can do is talk to your rep.

We use Jessica where I work, I have never had any complaints of it peeling or chipping. The senior therapist has been working with Jessica for five years and has never had any problems. All the therapists wear it and they are very long lasting.
I think as long as it is applied properly and the base coat and top coats are used and the polish is applied to the back of the free edge as you would of been taught in your training; and the client is given the correct homecare advice then it should last until there next appointment.

Latest posts

Back