Jet black to bright red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Helloo again!! Was just looking for ideas on the best way to lift black out to get a nice bright Jodie marsh red? My client also has around an inch of I'd say base 4 regrowth. Thanks in advance x

Helloo again!! Was just looking for ideas on the best way to lift black out to get a nice bright Jodie marsh red? My client also has around an inch of I'd say base 4 regrowth. Thanks in advance x
Hi!
Do a strand test , and i would either use Blondi Rae or cleanse , i would wait to see if it will lift first . ;-) xx

Hi!
Do a strand test , and i would either use Blondi Rae or cleanse , i would wait to see if it will lift first . ;-) xx

Hi thank you for your reply! I took a test cutting tonight, sorry should of been more specific it's not the red I was looking at ideas for I used crazy colour before but would rather use something a little longer lasting if poss x

Either directions pillabox red or crazy colour fire she uses Hun :) x

Hi thank you for your reply! I took a test cutting tonight, sorry should of been more specific it's not the red I was looking at ideas for I used crazy colour before but would rather use something a little longer lasting if poss x
Ahh right im with you, try manic panic range in Infra Red , they last 30% longer than crazy colour ;-) xx

Thank you ladies!! Ok so where stocks manic panic? I've never heard of these, it's a friends hair I'm doing and she's a PTI so always washing her hair after exercise so want something as long lasting as poss! She knows its gona be the Bain of her life but still wants to go ahead lol x

Latest posts

Back