Jet2.com and other airlines, stories/your experience?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyleah

Reaction score
Does anyone have any stories about jet2.com? Or tell us your experience with the airline? Good or bad!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I travelled once going to Marbella about three years ago.
All seemed good I was pretty impressed, defiantly a no frills airline but all was good, clean on time straight forward flight x

I've used them a few times and will be using them again in July. Always been great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. 😊

I flew to Tenerife with them last year, they were fine! Although when we took off coming home one of the overhead panels came off!!! My poor boyfriend is terrified of flying his face was a picture. Could have happened on any plane though xx

Never had any problems with them

Never had any problems with them just find their planes to be noisier than others

By that I mean engine noise not passenger noise! X

What's your experience with airlines, jet2.com., Ryanair, monarch, easyjet, klm etc...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everything in life, you get what you pay for.
With a cheap flight, you'll be crammed in, made to pay for every little extra, and herded around like cattle.
On a carrier such as BA, or Singapore Airlines, the drinks are free, the seats are roomier, and more is included in the ticket price.

Well I work for jet2.com & are customers certainly don't get made to pay for anything extra other than if they are over weight etc, which happenes with all air lines!
You pay more with ba etc for a free newspaper & orange juice! Just my opinion!

Easyjet and ryanair - you get what you pay for

Emirates - amazing

BA - poor customer relations, wouldn't ever fly with them again.

Easy jet have always been fine
Flown with Ryanair to alicante I was allowed to take a duty free bag outbound but inbound I wasn't and was made to squeeze it into my hand luggage which contained my 2 days holiday clothes! Had to do this whilst at the gate! Hideous

Singapore airlines are fab! However I didn't like rice or noodles fit breakfast he he xx

Yes heard loads about ryan air...it's because they have service air, Swiss port etc working for them...they don't self handle like jet2.
Although ryan air now let you take 2 bags on board the aircraft, so I hear x

Well I work for jet2.com & are customers certainly don't get made to pay for anything extra other than if they are over weight etc, which happenes with all air lines!
You pay more with ba etc for a free newspaper & orange juice! Just my opinion!

I'm ex ezy crew and totally agree with you :) i also find no frills crew more friendly. ba crew etc don't even talk to low cost crew however I would rather have an ezy crew member help me in an emergency as they have far more flying experience being permanent crew instead of only flying one season.

Totally agree with you...no frills is the way forward.

I've flown with jet2 every year for the past 8 years. Never had any problems only ever had 1 delay and the crew are very friendly and helpful. They even let me take my wedding dress on as hand luggage with no extra charge even though the box it was in was bigger then there hand luggage allowance.

We've gone on a couple of package holidays with Jet2, actually been great!

The airline is clean, efficient and no frills.

The only problem we had we didn't order in-flight meals when we went to Sharm, it was a mistake because the food at the airport was disgusting and the snack trolley was sold out by time it got to us when it got to us, so we were starving for 6 hours lol.

Latest posts

Back