Joico conditioner, is it fake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facelashbrow

Reaction score
After reading on here about joico shampoo, I told my mum I was going to order the violet one. She's popped over with a gift for me, and bless her its the conditioner. However it doesn't look right to me and I asked her where she got it and she said eBay :rolleyes: now, I've never seen the genuine one, but the text seems to be printed on rather than as part of the bottle if you know what I mean. And I think that the front text isn't aligned. Does this sounds fake or is it usually printed? There's a kind of embossed logo in the right hand corner, ill try and add a photo.
aje6a3e8.jpg

a2ezehus.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Looks legit to me x

yup me too. looks genuine x

Thanks, I needed some people who use Joico to be able to check for me so you've helped! You cant really see in the pic but the text is the kind of print you could scratch off if you know what I mean, rather than being 'in' the plastic.

It looks okay. The bottle looks the same as images I just looked at via Google. You could try contacting Joico and asking them to confirm the batch, barcode or something to ensure it's genuine. They won't be able to guarantee it because of where you bought it, but I should think they could at least check the numbers match up.

Thanks guys!!!

I think joico have just repackaged their stock. This is the old packaging.

Latest posts

Back