jordan's nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trudi

Reaction score
Did anyone watch jordan&peter lastnight on itv2 her nails were really nice they was all white.
how do they do them like that as i want mine like them but i used white polish and they looked all streaky do they use white acrylic all over the nail or gel over the whole nail? could someone tell me how to do mine please

Oh, how anoying, I really wanted to watch that but totaly forgot, was it any good?
Were her nails an opaque white?

Hi ya,

I heard she used Biosculpture?

I use white nail varnish (a good one!) just apply a few thin coats slowly and it will not streak! I wear mine like that in the summer.

Good luck it is very easy

Lynn

i think it is on again tonight or tomorrow or next week i cant remember but i know they said it is going to be on again.her nails were really white they was really nice what polish is the best to use for doing your nails with? yes the program was good

I always use Creative or OPI polishes. They're both fantastic. I prefer the OPI french polishes though, they seem to cover better and are less streaky. OPI do some great white polishes, they've got a really creamy consistency and a lovely finish

I guess she uses a Soft French White Gel as a permanent colour!

Paula

Hi heavenly, was surprised you preferred OPI's French colours compared to Creatives. I have always used OPI'S polishes and am quite happy with them appart from the French pinks and whites, they often go streaky when I apply them. Which pale opi polishes do you use. I'm referring to "sweet heart" and "bubble bath" I do really like some of there shimmery colours. I find it interesting how different people work better with different things.

I love both Creative and OPI, but definately prefer the OPI french polishes. My favourite pink is OPI Passion, I find that this rarely looks streaky and is a lovely natural colour. The white that I use the most is OPI Alpine snow, this is a very bright white.

Havent tried Passion but will give it a go!

Can i please ask what do you all realllly think of Peter as I new him when he was just starting out over here in Australia.
Kathyxxx

Can't speak for myself but my sis met them when they came to look round the health club. She said Jordan seemed very nice, more absorbed in looking after Harvey than anything else and Peter also seemed totally normal - not starry at all, and the same of my friend's mum when she nearly knocked him over in Tescos, just totally pleasant, the same of which can't be said for some other celebs that used to frequent the local supermarket!!
Whilst I don't always agree sometimes in the way Jordan acts I think she is playing a very canny game - look where she has managed to get to. I don't know that I would want to be on the front of OK every other week, but if people are prepared to pay her for it then 'nice work if you can get it' IMO!

yep, i heard she uses Bio Sculpture, perhaps next time she is on a photo shoot in sunny cosmopolitan Leicester she will look me up....yeah right.

Anyhow back to reality....www.biosculpture.co.uk has a colour chart. They sell all the polishes to go with the gels.

HTH

Ambx

Latest posts

Back