Just a bit happy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jai

Reaction score
So I found out this morning that nail technicians can get mac nars and illamasqua pro membership cards!! I'm new to the industry so know 1% of it!!

Does anyone know where else I can get discount cards? I have one with sallys.. that's about it

Really? Id love a mac pro card! I thought you had to have a make up qualification?

^ as long as it's beauty it should be fine :)

No!! If your a nail tech you qualify for 30% off

Really? I know make up artists get 35% but I thought that others qualified in beauty got quite a bit less than that.

Try Inglot as well. They have a store in Westfield Shopping Centre

Oh I want a mac one. How did you go about getting one? X

You can phone them (0800 034 2676) or you can go into one of the MAC pro stores (l think the one in Covent Garden or in Soho are pro stores)

Stila
Illamasqua
Nars
Nyx
Urban decay (not 100%)
Sephora

Shocked is an understatement. Mac pigments are great on nails.

this is amazing[emoji7] can the card only be used in a pro store or any mac counter?

Can you get this in the UK? What do you need to apply for this?

I thought with Mac you have to Spend a minimum per year to keep the card active. Think I tried applying before but the minimum spend was too high for my personal use.

I thought with Mac you have to Spend a minimum per year to keep the card active. Think I tried applying before but the minimum spend was too high for my personal use.

The MAC card costs £25 per year. You just renew every year, there's no minimum spend on a transaction

The MAC card costs £25 per year. You just renew every year, there's no minimum spend on a transaction

Ohhh great! I don't know why I thought it was a minimum spend? Maybe I'd incorrectly read it somewhere

Stila
Illamasqua
Nars
Nyx
Urban decay (not 100%)
Sephora

Shocked is an understatement. Mac pigments are great on nails.

NYX stopped the pro discount in August and automatically signed you up for sister company KISS cosmetics who don't seem to stock much at all :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back