Just a bit of advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi
I'm colouring the underneath section of my clients hair tomorrow she likes 6.66 she currently has bleach highlights
I have in the past used 5.6 Demi (1.9) also on bleach highlighted hair and its lasted ages with minimal fade, do u think I will have the same with 6.66 or am I best to use 3%

Many thanks x

Hi
I'm colouring the underneath section of my clients hair tomorrow she likes 6.66 she currently has bleach highlights
I have in the past used 5.6 Demi (1.9) also on bleach highlighted hair and its lasted ages with minimal fade, do u think I will have the same with 6.66 or am I best to use 3%

Many thanks x
Use 3 hun if your using majirel 6.66 :)

Hi

Many thanks x

Depends if you're using the 6,66 in a quasi or not, i wasn't sure if they had one in richesse, but if so then yeah go for 6,66 and richesse developer, or majirouge 6,66 and 3% :)

Sorry I use rusk colours x

hiya i have used rusk in the past yes use with your 3%

Hi I went with the 3% in the end lol when I used the 5.6 with quasi it lasted ages I just hope the 6.66 lasts with 3 xx

Latest posts

Back