Just a rant about a client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberStevens1

Reaction score
So I did a clients nails a week ago. She has just broken one today and has asked me to fix it before she goes away tomorrow.
I politely said that I am fully booked this evening and then I have to dash straight out. I have said if she can get to me within the next 15 mins I can quickly get her in to fix it before my client arrives (she only lives up the road from me) but that still isn’t good enough for her and she has now gotten funny with me.

Why do clients think that nail techs that work from home should be at their every beck and call as if we don’t have a life of our own!! And I did them a week ago , this break is not my fault! Grrrrrr!!!

Is she a regular? If so, you should've fixed it .

So I did a clients nails a week ago. She has just broken one today and has asked me to fix it before she goes away tomorrow.
I politely said that I am fully booked this evening and then I have to dash straight out. I have said if she can get to me within the next 15 mins I can quickly get her in to fix it before my client arrives (she only lives up the road from me) but that still isn’t good enough for her and she has now gotten funny with me.

Why do clients think that nail techs that work from home should be at their every beck and call as if we don’t have a life of our own!! And I did them a week ago , this break is not my fault! Grrrrrr!!!
You offered to fix it, the break certainly wasn’t your fault, so I wouldn’t worry. If the client can’t make it to you when you’re available then that’s also not your fault. At the end of the day it’s a broken nail, not a broken leg. Don’t give it another thought.

Is she a regular? If so, you should've fixed it .

I did offer to fix it but she couldn’t make that time

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back