Just advice please - male asking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trickyninja

Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advanced,

I'm new to naturuisum and I'm hairy, all the naturist I've meet seem to remove all their body hair. My chest hair is aprox 2 inch long. Should I use hair removal cream and then book a waxing, what length hair should be waxed?

If you're wanting full hair removal forget about using a cream. Find a good salon and they will either advise you to trim the hair prior to your appointment or they will do it for you, you can check at the time of booking. The good thing now is that most salons are no strangers to waxing men as it's becoming more and more popular now.

Hi and thanks in advanced,

I'm new to naturuisum and I'm hairy, all the naturist I've meet seem to remove all their body hair. My chest hair is aprox 2 inch long. Should I use hair removal cream and then book a waxing, what length hair should be waxed?

Why would anyone want to know if you're a naturist or not? It's irrelevant.

Yeah your right, sorry

If you want to ask for advice on hair removal and you wish to offer the reason why that is fine with me. I don't need to know but it's relevant to you so it is not irrelevant to me.
Pure has given you good advice :)

Latest posts

Back