Just bought my first YS Park Carbon Tiger brush!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathair

Reaction score
Hi

Ive bought one, a YS Park Carbon Tiger brush, 42 mm!

Cant wait to get it and let you know what I think!!!

Kathair xx

I want a comb but they are so expensive

I bought mine from Salon Ambition. Cool Blades do YS Park too!

The combs aren't too pricey, about £10.

Kathair xx

How is the brush?? I am waiting for the new replacements of the crazy hot iron brushes which come out later this year. They are supposed to be amazing. I just got the 331 extra long carbon cutting comb (£20) but amazing to work with, especially for long layers and lots of hair :)

Oooh I didn't know they were replacing the hot iron brushes I love those! Was going to invest in the set but might hold out until the new ones have been released. Does anyone know what will be different about them?

No idea? hopefully they make them lighter as are quite heavy. I contacted Cool Blades about them last week, but they dont know exactly when they are coming out. If you find any info let me know!! :)

Hi All

Thanks for your views on the YS Park Carbon Tiger brush, very interesting replies, keep them coming! xx

Ive used my brush, tried it on my own hair and my block.

I like it, lightweight and very easy in the hand. The hair is easy to pick up too. Used it with the hairdryer on my dry hair first, couldn't wait to have a try! It rejuvenated my hairdo, with quite amazing results I thought!!!!

I noticed that when I used it on my block, the hair looked so much different afterwards, much softer. Id just deep conditioned my own hair, so there wasn't a lot of difference, but perhaps I wont need to do this so much now I have that brush!?!

The only thing I did notice, was that without the metal barrel, hair drying was slower. From a working point of view, perhaps I might opt for the ones with the metal barrel?????

Great brushes though, I think Ill buy a comb for level 2 next year when I start cutting!!!!

Kathair xx

Latest posts

Back