Just did my first Shellac!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirl1977

Reaction score
Used Shellac for the first time this morning and its beautiful! I have a few different soak off Gel and shellac (I know its not a gel! Lol!) tops them all! I'm in love! Bye bye to everything else. Just thought I would share because everyone seems to ask what's the best well that's my take on it. Very happy lady :) x

😊 It's fantastic isn't it! Enjoy doing it, I'm sure your clients will love it too x

glad you liked it hun and you wont believe how it changes everything for you!x

Thank you! I've had an ace day today speaking to my clients about Shellac, Brisa Lite etc!

Congratulations! I also find that when you do a really good treatment then you up sell it so much better to other clients without even realising! I adore Shellac, it's so easy to work with and the choice of colours is phenomenal and then when I start raving about it to clients and they go 'oh go on then I'll give it a go' they always seem to come back for more!! When you use a good product it really does speak for itself and I find that Shellac is the best out there!

I love it aswell!! It's all I ever use and all my clients think it's fantastic!! X x

Latest posts

Back