Just for fun - types of forum user

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who? me ? .. snigger snigger... :irked::eek::green:

Aha haha! I'm still laughing at our pm:lol: I'm waaaaay more fragile than you :green:

There are a good few Garbles on here too!

Infuriates me I won't lie!

Just scrolling through trying to identify myself, think I'm a little of everything. Everything except the Garble!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are a good few Garbles on here too!

Infuriates me I won't lie!

Just scrolling through trying to identify myself, think I'm a little of everything. Everything except the Garble!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sack the Nanny's too Zooks...I am always in trouble with them... :lol:

I reckon Winnie is worse than me really - she just plays it cool! ... ha ha ...

H - Will be back up in the new year. Probably Feb as trying to get on Kim's course for brows at that point. Defo dinner and drinks again. We did laugh. :lol: x

i'm a good girl (not) i just cant find myself on here.. i must be all of it ! I need therapy .. tonicj ??

My Avatar represents my new Christmas present!

i'm a good girl (not) i just cant find myself on here.. i must be all of it ! I need therapy .. tonicj ??

I'm too fragile to be the "therapist" as well W1nnie:lol:

I reckon Winnie is worse than me really - she just plays it cool! ... ha ha ...

H - Will be back up in the new year. Probably Feb as trying to get on Kim's course for brows at that point. Defo dinner and drinks again. We did laugh. :lol: x

Excellent, yes most def, and of course there's excel in feb!

The xenophobe is hilarious..... Sounds familiar to SG!

Excellent, yes most def, and of course there's excel in feb!

The xenophobe is hilarious..... Sounds familiar to SG!

I'm getting paranoid! Is that me too:green:

Bring on the Cyber Sisters....you gotta luv em.....

TJ - do you know how much my diamond encrusted chair costs. ha ha

Personally bought from all my tips left by my clients. ...plastic frame with glass pieces glued on then.....including a buckled wheel!

Would you like to borrow it for Christmas TJ it may be more beneficial to you and your guests.... ha ha

I'm getting paranoid! Is that me too:green:

Tonicj..... Of course it's not you!!!!!!! Isn't think of anyone it's less like than you!

Tonicj..... Of course it's not you!!!!!!! Isn't think of anyone it's less like than you!

My ribs are aching hazeleyes! According to "my so called SG friends" they are all me:eek:

Bring on the Cyber Sisters....you gotta luv em.....

TJ - do you know how much my diamond encrusted chair costs. ha ha

Personally bought from all my tips left by my clients. ...plastic frame with glass pieces glued on then.....including a buckled wheel!

Would you like to borrow it for Christmas TJ it may be more beneficial to you and your guests.... ha ha

Only if the seat is waterproof :lol:

Plastic frame, with glass pieces glued ?.... because.. you're worth it :green:

I found everyone on there. Including myself! :eek:

Definitely a lot of Bliss Ninny's on here (not on this thread as yet).

Which one are you MM? I'm all of them apparently:lol:

Plastic frame, with glass pieces glued ?.... because.. you're worth it :green:

Ha ha ha just sums it all up doesn't it. ...leave it outside tesco and will come out to find it on bricks no doubt....ha ha

Latest posts

Back