just for men

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
The salon have told me that there have been a few enquiries about treatments for men i've decided to make up a just for men price list. on it i thought i'd put a 'triple mask' facial and a 'Luxury steam' facial. as well as male manicure, male pedicure, back wax,stomach and chest wax as well as a purifying back treatment.
just wondering if any of you have a separate male list like this and do you get many male clients for things like facials, thanks:)

when i worked in the spa we always had a good male client base for mani's pedi's facials massages im not sure about the waxing i do my boyfriend at home he would never go somewhere for that just shave if it werent for me but no never a seperate menu

The salon have told me that there have been a few enquiries about treatments for men i've decided to make up a just for men price list. on it i thought i'd put a 'triple mask' facial and a 'Luxury steam' facial. as well as male manicure, male pedicure, back wax,stomach and chest wax as well as a purifying back treatment.
just wondering if any of you have a separate male list like this and do you get many male clients for things like facials, thanks:)
What products will you use for your male facials??Dont forget men dont like to smell too flowery and they have different needs than females.I.e their skin is thicker than womens so products specifically for men would be better although not crucial of course.

We do men but mainly massage,back,chest waxing,occasional pedi,mani and facial.Not a huge call for it though in our salon.

We offer treatments for men, they are all on the same pricelist and to be honest we don't get a lot of call for them. I did have to ring this bloke back the other week, he was enquiring about male waxing (including BSC) when i told him that unfortunatly we don't offer BSC he laughed and said " I don't blame you! " :lol:

I won't be using 'Eve Taylor cl/ton/mois etc I will use the exfoliating scrub though as one of the masks but then I will be using bio masks, fullers earth, calomine, kaolin etc and mixers like witch hazel rose water etc... I have some neutral smelling aloe cleansers and toners x
i don't offer bsc either, although i do plan to do an intimate waxing course later in the year, we'll see how i feel after that.

I won't be using 'Eve Taylor cl/ton/mois etc I will use the exfoliating scrub though as one of the masks but then I will be using bio masks, fullers earth, calomine, kaolin etc and mixers like witch hazel rose water etc... I have some neutral smelling aloe cleansers and toners x
i don't offer bsc either, although i do plan to do an intimate waxing course later in the year, we'll see how i feel after that.
Well good luck with whatever you do,you're a braver person than me,SCB not for me.:green:

thanks hun, i doubt i'll be able to do them either, but there seems to be a lot of call for brazilian and hollywood for women around here so thought i'd better get some extra training. the things us women do in the name of beauty!!!

thanks hun, i doubt i'll be able to do them either, but there seems to be a lot of call for brazilian and hollywood for women around here so thought i'd better get some extra training. the things us women do in the name of beauty!!!

I do a fair few Brazilians,occasional Hollywood most ladies like a bit of hair,but the SCB,nope.... only had 2 guys ring and one of them I sent to Axiom,lol:eek:

i checked out axiom's site and i think you're right, i think i might leave that for the male wax expert!!! i'd still like to do a course for intimate waxing to perfect brazilian technique any recommendations on a training centre? xx

I did a course in brazilian waxing with Bellitas in Staffordshire (not sure if thats too far you)

Professional Beauty Products from Bellitas

This link doesn't explain about the courses but you could give them a ring or email them for more info.

HTH xx

i have a big male clientele, i have a seperate section on the pricelist for male waxing such as back, eyebrows and chest toes fingers etc etc

but i have made it clear that all treatments can be customerised for men too- but not the 'speciality' waxing tho.

hth

p.s i do sooooo many eyebrow shapes on men

I think it's a really good idea to have a male only price list, i haven't got one at the mo but might consider it. The men in spain are quite poofy and do like facials and manicures!! Maybe it would bring more in if they felt that we had treatments just for them?

I don't do BSC either, i actually have a little bit on my price list that basically says don't even bother to ask! In a slighty more professional way obviously!!

Well I'm a little bit biased (okay, a lot biased :lol:) but I think it's a great marketing technique to have either a separate menu or at the very least a separate section in your pricelist dedicated to men - it makes us feel more welcome, rather than just an afterthought! :D I guess it all depends on how much you want to target and attract male clientele into the salon as to how far you go... I'm always happy to help with this where I can, so feel free to PM or ask questions on here if I can be of any use! :green:

I do a fair few Brazilians,occasional Hollywood most ladies like a bit of hair,but the SCB,nope.... only had 2 guys ring and one of them I sent to Axiom,lol:eek:

I should start paying you commission hun, lol! :D I understand 100% why folks are reluctant to offer male Brazilian waxing, as I'd feel the same about offering the service to female clients, but it certainly brings the pennies through the door!

We have included an area on our new website for male tanning and have been so pleased that Andy aka Axiom has written an article for us about tanning from a male perspective - which you can download from the following:

Tantrick - creating the perfect sunless tan...naturally. Call us on 0845 022 2233

ps big thanks Andy :hug:

You're very welcome Mandy, I'm honoured you asked me to help - hopefully fellow Tantrickers will find it useful for encouraging chaps through the door. Print it off and send it out with your newsletters or leave copies in your waiting areas, I'm on a mission to get the men of Britain into our salons and spas!! :green:

Andy x

Latest posts

Back