Just quit-long overdue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniminx13

Reaction score
Well the title says it all really.... After almost 2years of being desperately unhappy at my job I finally quit! I have been suffering with stress and anxiety directly resulting from the sub-standard, unprofessional and downright horrible work environment. I feel like a weight has been lifted and I only wished I had done it sooner....

So Friday 13th,despite its reputation is a positive day for me. From now on I am going to be more assertive and not let myself put up with being unhappy in my work! Onwards and upwards....

Well done :) glad you feel better. Have you got another job lined up or are you taking time out for awhile x

Awww thank you.... I have an offer of some work to tide me over if I want it and I am self employed too working from home doing beauty.... It's just a huge relief...xx

Your health is much more important hun xx

I was the same as you 2 weeks ago. I worked for a london borough council advising on people's council tax and benefits and the job was just abuse from the time I started till I finished.

Final straw was 3 different holiday holiday requests were denied and they wouldn't let me reduce my 16 hour contract. I was working 9-5 everyday. So double my contracted hours.

I just got up and left 2 mondays ago and haven't looked back. Got to the point I was in floods of tears from the **** I got from customers.

Anyhoo, so glad I did it. I have some money behind me and working mobile so happier.

Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back