Kaeso-animal tested, vegan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
I'm hoping to use kaeso as I'm interested in natural products. Does anyone know if they are also vegan and cruelty free/ not tested on animals? I can't find this on their website. I've emailed them too but hoping someone on here may know already?!

Thanks xx

I found this from a thread before;

'Hi everyone I found the contact info and they msg' d me bk regarding the skin and body are too
We are happy to advise that all but one of the Kaeso products are vegan and vegetarian-friendly. The Moisturising Soufflé Body Moisturiser contains Lanolin and Beeswax so this would not be suitable for vegans.

But all other Kaeso products are safe for Vegans to use.'

I found this from a thread before;

'Hi everyone I found the contact info and they msg' d me bk regarding the skin and body are too
We are happy to advise that all but one of the Kaeso products are vegan and vegetarian-friendly. The Moisturising Soufflé Body Moisturiser contains Lanolin and Beeswax so this would not be suitable for vegans.

But all other Kaeso products are safe for Vegans to use.'

Thank you I didn't find this! That's good to know xx

Just to remind you, being vegan/veggie does not mean they have to be cruelty free. I would wait to hear back from them with regards to their animal testing policy

Just to remind you, being vegan/veggie does not mean they have to be cruelty free. I would wait to hear back from them with regards to their animal testing policy

No absolutely! Hopefully I'll hear soon.

EU law now prevents testing products on animals.

EU law now prevents testing products on animals.

This is true but only applies to products created after March 2013 any created prior to this May have been tested. Also if that company retails in china then they HAVE to test on animals by law they just do it outside of the EU. It is looking like China may have a change of heart on this soon though so fingers crossed.

Ah that's a good point.

I've heard from them and they don't test on animals and all vegan except the body soufflé as cited above. So that's good :)

Ah that's a good point.

I've heard from them and they don't test on animals and all vegan except the body soufflé as cited above. So that's good :)

Fantastic news :)

I've contacted them myself about this, and I got a very promising reply from them, coming from one of their marketing executives:

Thank you for your email and your interest in the Kaeso collection.

Please see the below information which I hope is helpful to you.

Each product has been carefully designed to meet with Kaeso’s Innocence Criteria. To meet this criteria all products must be free from Parabens, Sulphates, Propylene Glycol and Mineral Oil and then they are proudly stamped with the Kaeso Leaf of Approval.

We do not test our products on animals, which actually prevents us from selling our products in China .

All Kaeso Manicure & Pedicure products have been checked and are Vegan-friendly.

All Kaeso Skincare and Facial product are also Vegan-friendly except for the Moisturising Soufflé Body Moisturiser which contains Lanolin and Beeswax and the Collagen and Micro Current Gels which contain Collagen.

All other products in the Kaeso range are safe for vegans and vegetarians.

As Kaeso are owned by Professional Beauty Systems (PBS), I feel confident in thinking their other products are also Cruelty Free. I have emailed them directly about their other products, and received similarly positive responses.

Their other products are SkinTruth, AromaTruth, and TanTruth, amongst others, the names of which escape me at the moment. I'll stress that I'm still a student, but I've done a lot of research. I decided to stay cruelty free early, and I've done plenty of research.

Latest posts

Back