Kaeso Pedicure Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

I would like to add a lower end pedicure to my price list and thinking of Kaeso products but the smells listed on ellisons make my stomach turn, can anyone tell me what they actually smell like and if they are ok? or just to go with salon system thai spa?

Hi,
I use the Salon System products for my mani and pedis and really like the smell and the way they all work together. Would recommend these.
Kiki x

I use Kaeso manicure and pedicure, and love them! All my clients love the smell too, haven't had one complaint yet. Maybe try a small sample first before making your decision. xx

I currently use kaeso manicure products (berry scented) and they smell amazing! Everyone always comments how lovely they are. I use opi pedicure products but recently bought the lime & ginger foot scrub and it smells really nice. Xx

ooo thank you for your input ladies and gents :D

Yep I use it and it all smells divine, their starter kit is amazing value too!! xx

Yep I use it and it all smells divine, their starter kit is amazing value too!! xx

even the peppermint and ginger one? thats the one thats making me feel a little sick at the thought of it x

even the peppermint and ginger one? thats the one thats making me feel a little sick at the thought of it x

That's the one I have and it actually smells lovely. Not weird as it sounds lol x

Honestly they all smell lovely hun, not sick making at all ;) xx

:lol: it does sound pretty nasty but if you both say its nice i'll give it a go :D thank you!

we actually switched from salon system thai to kaeso when we changed local wholesalers and all the clients prefer it. The scrubs and masks are so much nicer to work with, less sticky in my opinion. and the smells are lovely too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back