Kaeso

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnewMe

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I'm really new to this and I'm studying at the moment with a view to becoming a mobile therapist. I'm looking at skin care lines and everything is so expensive. As I'm doing this solo I need to keep costs down. Someone recommended Kaeso products to me. Could anyone give me some feedback on Kaeso products?

I used this in college and didn't really like it but I do like their man and pedi range. I haven't used all their products but I've read a few threads on here and it has positive comments.

I use them for mani & pedi and they are quite nice! Also use a couple of their facial products but personally I wouldn't use them as my main skin care brand as I'm a real dermalogica girl but I don't do full facials anymore xx

I love love love Dermalogica but I've been told you have to spend £2000 to open an account! Can you recommend any other products better than kaeso for facials but not as dear as Dermalogica? I definitely think I'll try the kaeso mani and pedi. It's great to get advice from professionals on here cos I'm so new to this.

I'm in a similar position and have found a lot of geeks like and use Eve Taylor. There are quite a few threads on here xxx

I do like the Mani pedi products but for an affordable yet super effective skincare range with no minimal spend... Eve Taylor is hard to beat! X

Funny enough I was looking at eve taylor today! Can't get an account till I'm qualified though. Your advice has helped me decide though that I'll definitely look to eve taylor soon as I'm qualified. Thanks for the fab advice ladies xx

I use Kaeso and I have to say I really like it as do my clients ;-) x

I'm still studying but the people I'm practising on like it so far. I just worry cos I've been using it on myself and I have oily skin so using the rebalancing range and find it's making my skin feel really dry.

There is a good thread on here if you do a search about the big skin care debate or some such title. Have a browse and I'm sure you will find it helpful. Keaso is good for training but its a budget line, maybe in the future you might want to upgrade. Xx

Thanks for the tip and I'll definitely do the search xx

Latest posts

Back