Karcher Window Vac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I happened to see this being demonstrated on one of the shopping channels today, and it really looks like one of those "must have" gadgets.

It makes cleaning windows, mirrors, tiles etc look so simple, but is it really?!

Just wondered if anyone has one of these and can either recommend it or has any reviews to pass on?

Thanks in advance.

I've got one and it's amazing!!! Makes my daily task of removing dog and cat snot from my patio doors soooo simple! X

I got one and it really is fab and easy and my windows, mirrors and patio doors sparkle now lol

Oh I use mine on my high gloss cupboards in kitchen too, spray cif bathroom into shower cubicle and leave then get this in and voila! X

I love mine. It takes seconds to clean a window or show screen.

I can do my whole house and 40ft conservatory in 2 hours. Brilliant!!!!
Vicki x

Thanks everyone for your advice ... I think that's made my mind up, as it sounds like a good and worthwhile investment!

Mine arrived this morning, happy Christmas to me!

Oh, I'm going to have to get one now! We have lost our window cleaner so a great excuse for a new gadget to make life easier.

I can't believe how excited I am about placing my order for a domestic piece of equipment! Should receive it by the end of the week :D

Many thanks once again to all who replied.

Don't worry I was excited when I ordered my new hoover.... Henry :0) the little smile on his face always cheers me up... Ok you all now know I'm officially SAD!

Ooh err I think I need one of these !

i want 1 ! i have 2 children who just love touching windows and mirrors ! nightmare x

Don't worry I was excited when I ordered my new hoover.... Henry :0) the little smile on his face always cheers me up... Ok you all now know I'm officially SAD!

Lol I always used to say hello to the Henry in a place I used to work and apologise when I bashed him, then say night night as he went in the cupboard. Wouldn't have anything other than dyson at home, my mum was thinking of a vax as an extra vacuum for small things but had to out my foot down and we bought outlr 3rd dyson (dc01, first ever made is still working and is upstairs, a newer one downstairs and a teeny one that hooks on the wall for touch up's)
Why can't dyson do a window vac? Also changing all fans to a dyson hot xoxo

Lol I always used to say hello to the Henry in a place I used to work and apologise when I bashed him, then say night night as he went in the cupboard. Wouldn't have anything other than dyson at home, my mum was thinking of a vax as an extra vacuum for small things but had to out my foot down and we bought outlr 3rd dyson (dc01, first ever made is still working and is upstairs, a newer one downstairs and a teeny one that hooks on the wall for touch up's)
Why can't dyson do a window vac? Also changing all fans to a dyson hot xoxo

I've had dyson but it's cack compared to Henry... But I have got a turbo head on him for the small carpeted areas of the house to get the dog hair up, rest is parquet flooring and granite tiles x

We have one it's awesome, get it from amazon though it's way cheaper than anywhere else!

Delivered today, just charging it up and can't wait to get cleaning :lol:

Delivered today, just charging it up and can't wait to get cleaning :lol:

Lol at the can't wait to clean part xoxo

Henry is a beast of a hoover :) it cam suck almost anything up lool qnd they run for years

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've had dyson but it's cack compared to Henry... But I have got a turbo head on him for the small carpeted areas of the house to get the dog hair up, rest is parquet flooring and granite tiles x

Oh god I LOVE my dyson so much. We got our first one this year the animal one because our dog casts like crazy and when I first used it i could not beleive how much it picked up! I went crazy and hoovered the whole house, ceilings and all and had to empty it like 5 times!

I got so excited when I got this so I can understand your excitement noodle!

Latest posts

Back