kent meets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
are there kent geek meets?

If so where when?

If not why not?

we really should have them!:D It would be nice to meet up with other kent geeks!

Hi
I'm also in Kent and think we should also have Kent meets as i can never get up to the Essex ones. I would love to meet other Kent Geeks.

Helen
x

Or how about a get together in Central London?

I was wondering about the possibility of a southern geek meet for Christmas, and wondered out of interest if any geeks in the kent/sussex/essex/london areas knew of the town East Grinstead?
It's just off the M23 (near Gatwick) and was trying to work out if it was equidistant (sp??) from a lot of geeks? I think it works out as halfway between Brighton and London and I know there is a Wetherspoons pub there (v cheap drinks) with lots of big, squishy sofas in it. There's also a Travel Inn in the town, and lots of hotels.
I have to admit, I'm only 20 minutes away from it so I'm a bit biased, and it might not be as easy as Central London, but I wondered if it was in the middle of a circle that would encompass enough geeks to make it worth while travelling if it was a big xmas get together?
Just a thought!
Lol x

Latest posts

Back