Keratin bond extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess Warwick

Reaction score
My daughter has just had keratin bond extensions and absolutely hates them. We are looking for the best way to remove them - any suggestions please?

You should go back to the salon and have then professionally removed, I wouldn't recommend trying to remove them yourself as it is difficult to tell without seeing them exactly what would be needed. Why is she not happy with them? If it is because they were applied badly the salon should remove them full of charge. If it is just because she doesn't like them they may charge you for removal.
Hope this helps!
Xx

Sorry I meant 'free of charge'!! Blinking phone!!xx

Further to this email ...

The extensions were done in my salon for my daughter, who is also a hairdresser. They looked awful. My daughter had been really excited about getting them done, paid £210 and tolerated 6 hours of application and although the 'tech' fitted them she was no hairdresser so there was no blending and the colour matches were awful.

I got them out today, loads of acetone and bond breaking and she is back to normal. Thanks for the advice, geeks. She won't be going there again...
:rolleyes:

My daughter has just had keratin bond extensions and absolutely hates them. We are looking for the best way to remove them - any suggestions please?

Latest posts

Back