Keratin bonds and remy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngiesNailz

Reaction score
Wonder if any hair geeks out there can give me some advice? Had a set of extensions done the other day and although I've been having them for years, this time I invested in some virgin remy hair which is absolutely lovely. The bonds used by my extensionist are gentle keratin bonds and although I know I can use ph balaced shampoos and conditioner (non protein) in them, was wondering if any of you can give me some suggestions of a good range to use with my bonds and this hair? All suggestions would be welcome, both professional and shop bought ranges.

Wonder if any hair geeks out there can give me some advice? Had a set of extensions done the other day and although I've been having them for years, this time I invested in some virgin remy hair which is absolutely lovely. The bonds used by my extensionist are gentle keratin bonds and although I know I can use ph balaced shampoos and conditioner (non protein) in them, was wondering if any of you can give me some suggestions of a good range to use with my bonds and this hair? All suggestions would be welcome, both professional and shop bought ranges.

Hi, I suppose it would all depend on what the bond is actually made of , but here's a few older posts you could take a look at :) http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/...ns.html?highlight=shampoo+for+hair+extensions

Why not try the Cinderella range of hair products they are good.

Hi Angie,

Did you get sorted? Also, do you mind me asking where you got your extensions done? So mch better to have recommended proven ideas. Thanks very much x

Latest posts

Back