KGB deals - Anyone had problems with receiving your money??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aromababy

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My sis has been having lots of problems getting payment from this company - its nearly 3 weeks overdue - and they keep fobbing her off and not returning her calls.

She is owed quite a lot of money and they seem quite reluctant to part with the cash.

Has anyone else experienced this same problem and did you get your money in the end?

Thanks
Nat xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Has she spoken to the production people or the sales rep?

Hi.

Yes she has spoken to the rep on several occasions, she was given the number for customer service but they don't seem to answer, its very strange and even more frustrating. X

I had terrible problems getting my money out of KGB. It was awful and their attitude stank. I will never do a deal with them again!

I did get my money in the end but it was over a month later than expected.

I had terrible problems getting my money out of KGB. It was awful and their attitude stank. I will never do a deal with them again!

I did get my money in the end but it was over a month later than expected.

Oh my goodness, thats terrible. My sister was foaming at the mouth earlier because of their attitude!! She has said no more KGB deals.

Well I suppose its to be expected from a company that names themself after the Russian secret service!!!

Hi everyone

My sis has been having lots of problems getting payment from this company - its nearly 3 weeks overdue - and they keep fobbing her off and not returning her calls.

She is owed quite a lot of money and they seem quite reluctant to part with the cash.

Has anyone else experienced this same problem and did you get your money in the end?

Thanks
Nat xx

Hi this is Tom from kgbdeals. I am really sorry to hear this. Could you please email me the details of your company and contact details, plus a description of what happened to [email protected]? I can then get someone on the case. Thank you

I am owed £100s of pounds off them but have given up now, my advice would be never use them

Yeah don't use they never paid me either :(

Those of you that are owed money... I'd be emailing Tom above.

worth a shot at trying to get what your owed ladies x

Latest posts

Back