Khaki tinge help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya guys

I have a client with bleach global,
Quite porus, with about 3 inches regrowth of a base 6.
She wants a full head of woven bleach roots and picked a 6.3 2 take throu back 2 back 2 break down the harsh bleach look!
I took a test piece and tinted with 6% but went a green ting (well I think)
Looks more of a flat 6
I thought the 6.3 would b ok from the warmth of the gold tone and no need 2 pre pig
Any suggestions wot 2 use 2 get it looking a 6.3 roughly?
I'm talking olreal

Thanx :) x

Anyway?
She is here first thing,
Do u think the 6,34 would b beta? X

I ment anyone? Lol x

Yes, use 6.34 and don't add base whatever you do.

Wella Koleston /7 range is fantastic for this sort of problem. No need to Pre-pig as the brunette stops it turning a yucky colour! Use 6/7 or 6/73, you will get great results and if the hair is very porous you will find when it fades it leaves a nice caramel colour which still looks good. :D

8.3 Majirel with 6% roots and 8.30 Dia with 9 vol developer through the ends. It will look really nice.

There's too much blue in the 6.3 to do a colour correction without a prepig, and against her bleached hair it would look VERY dark and quite odd.

Best of luck xx

May I ask y u would use 9% with a semi? X

I also did a full head bleach foils last week and flood with the 6.3 on my niece and looked amazing looked really warm!
But I did strip it from black
So was left with a orange base to work from!
That's what she wants the same look but obviously iv got 2 go bout it a dif way x

Haha sorry my bad :) x

Think I might have a look at the 6.7 in wella
As I think the 8.3 is a bit light for her she does like the darkness of the 6.3 and she wants the same look as my niece
Thing is I flooded the 6.3 on her
Bit this lady has a bad reaction to tint so got 2 foil the lot
Would u go back to back alternating colours and do quite chunky?
I sed would u rather see more blonde or dark?
She sed blonde, so would u do 2 blonde 2 one dark?
Or 2 blonde chunky woven and one dark slice?
Sorry for essay it's my mums friend and she is not the best person 2 please haha x

Hey, i would back to back finely weave all the way through, this will give a more hi/lited natural look!! 6.3 3% majirel roots 6.34 (equivalent to) in dia with 12 vol if really porous maybe go to a 7 aswell incase of grab! x

Oh thanx hun for ur reply I was looking at the 6.34
Right I'm going with ur advise as I no these r the 2 colours she was wavering between
And yes she is very porus it grabed so quick wen I did the test piece earlier so think il go with the 7vol
Thanx again :) x

Oh thanx hun for ur reply I was looking at the 6.34
Right I'm going with ur advise as I no these r the 2 colours she was wavering between
And yes she is very porus it grabed so quick wen I did the test piece earlier so think il go with the 7vol
Thanx again :) x
Not 7vol sweet, i meant 7.34 Dia as i think the 6 will go too dark, use the 12 vol dia releaser if u have it! xx

Haha I did that earlier sorry
I do have the colour releaser her but it was a wholesaler home brand they didn't have the o'loreal last time I went in is it 1.9?
Will that b ok?
Right so 6.3 6% on roots
And 7,34 dia on bleach porus mid and ends? X

Haha I did that earlier sorry
I do have the colour releaser her but it was a wholesaler home brand they didn't have the o'loreal last time I went in is it 1.9?
Will that b ok?
Right so 6.3 6% on roots
And 7,34 dia on bleach porus mid and ends? X
yep be fine X

Oh thanx hun ur a star :) x

Just phone wholesalers they r saying that dia richess have never done 7.34?
So do u think 6.3 on roots and 7.3 in richess would b ok?
Or do think the 7.3 in richess will not have enough warmth x

Sorry ment 7.3 in richess on porus bleched mid n ends? X

Latest posts

Back