Kim Lawless brow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone done the above course? I am thinking of doing this and wondering what is involved? I am looking for a 'perfect brow' course not just waxing.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Get a full course breakdown of what is covered for as many companies as possible to ensure it covers all the techniques you want. Also get t&c's on using their name / brand. HD Brows for example are very strict on this side of it.

Get a full course breakdown of what is covered for as many companies as possible to ensure it covers all the techniques you want. Also get t&c's on using their name / brand. HD Brows for example are very strict on this side of it.
Don't worry Fozzyo (Mat)………if you're thinking of doing my Brow Design course, you'll get easy to understand T&C's that are on my website BTW. You'll get first class training using my own technique……….I never use other people's material, it's all my own hard work. You will be able to say that you're Kim Lawless Trained and you'll get my logo to put on your website too. Look forward to seeing you at my training in 2013 but I'm booked up for quite a a while. It'll be great to see you again!:hug: x

Last edited:
Oh Kim .......just how booked up? I need to do 3 courses with you this year, but brows I think first! Xxx

Eek! Pretty booked up but drop an email to [email protected] and tell Caroline which courses you want to do and she'll bend over backwards to help you out. I hope you think it'll be worth the wait. Until then……. x

Thanks Kim, I'm sure it will be! X

Definitely worth an email I managed to get a cancelation place in January! Very excited just reading the manual I received! :)

Oh really Daisy, that's fab, let me know how you get on pretty please.......apologies for kind of hijacking the op thread xxx

I'm booked in for the 23rd January, can't wait! x

Will do - see you on the 23rd :) x

You will be able to say that you're Kim Lawless Trained and you'll get my logo to put on your website too. x
Is that for any of your courses Kim as I did your intermate waxing back last year I think or may have been the year before and just re designing my website.

Kirsty

Is that for any of your courses Kim as I did your intermate waxing back last year I think or may have been the year before and just re designing my website.

Kirsty
Hi Kirsty. It's for anyone that has done my training. Email Caroline at [email protected] and she'll email it to you (any anyone else that would like it). x

Hi kim
Are you doing
Courses in cardiff this year? Xx

Hi Kim, any chance in doing some training in Dundee, Scotland. Everybody has to travel to either Edinburgh or Glasgow. When I do find a place here for training it's always a lot more expensive than these other places. Peeeeeze lol:)) xx

I will try my hardest I promise.

I've said this before but what happens is that when I say that I can't come for say 6 months, they just come to me in Essex.

Could you email me at [email protected] and we'll try to sort it.

Thanks very much to all of you for your continued loyalty. I never ever take you for granted and I know it's your hard earned money you're spending. Thank you. x

I done Kim's intimate waxing course in December and its brilliant I feel so confident now I hope you all enjoy your training Kim is 1st class and a really lovely lady xx

Kim's brow design course was amazing, learnt so much, thoroughly enjoyed it, met lovely ladies, had lots of clients to practise on. Absolute pleasure to meet Kim she is fabulous. Well worth 4 trains and 4 and half hours travel any day! I'd go again tomorrow :)

I was Training the day b4 and i absolutely agree with every thing u say, she is marvellous.

Latest posts

Back