Kim Lawless courses near or in Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good for any month as long as I have enough notice :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm away in January so late feb or march would be good for me! 😁

Yes for sure it would help you going straight into intimate. Confidence is King!

Brilliant thank you.

Feb/march time is better for me too as I have an operation coming up, don't know how I will be after it x

Just a suggestion but why don't you nominate one of you to organise this and either PM or email each other. If we discuss it on here we might get in trouble with the mods.

Really hope we can sort something and thanks for your support. x

Oops didn't think of that!!! Good point!
Away this weekend but will sort it next week x

Girls I'm in Wales and waited nearly 2 years trying to do Kim's intimate waxing course near home but ended up just traveling to Kim in Essex to train & I don't regret it at all.
Kim is the best and you will love training with her, don't let the distance put you off as I couldn't recommend her training highly enough.

Late feb/march is good for me too :) will it be easier for us to organise a date together via Facebook? I'm on there more than I'm on here so wouldn't miss any messages x

I'm in Wales and would like to come up to training as well with my staff member. Can anyone me about it too please?? xxx

Ooh I'm a fellow welshie that would love to join in on this too if I could. Been wanting to train with Kim for ages but I'm am such a wimp when it comes to driving long distance :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Late feb/march is good for me too :) will it be easier for us to organise a date together via Facebook? I'm on there more than I'm on here so wouldn't miss any messages x

Kathryn I just realised that you live very close to me. I'm based in Cwmbran. Could come in handy for travelling :) x

Kathryn I just realised that you live very close to me. I'm based in Cwmbran. Could come in handy for travelling :) x

You are based in Cwmbran?? Me too!

Will try find you all on fb and arrange it on there!
That's all your names to find you?! X

Joanne davies benham :) xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Julie Elizabeth if you search Julie Samways u might find me that way

Found quite a few Julie samways! What's your profile pic?? X

Mine is Nicola Michelle Edwards

Kathryn Collins. My profile pic is me and hubby on our wedding day 😳 haha

Girls you'll probably find each other easier if you PM each other with links to your own facebook pages :wink2:

Girls you'll probably find each other easier if you PM each other with links to your own facebook pages :wink2:

Excellent idea!

Latest posts

Back