Kim Lawless courses near or in Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Been thinking for a long time to expand on my waxing services and now I'm ready to offer a little more i have decided it's only the Kim Lawless courses I want to do....but I'm in wales!!
Are there courses closer than Essex?! Thank u ;) x

I've had lots of students travel from further away but I underspend it's not easy.

I'm having trainers across the UK in 2015 so you could wait or come to me in Essex. x

I'm travelling from Liverpool in January to do 2 days, speed and intimate. I looked at courses closer to me but decided I wanted the best training available and wanted it asap!

What waxing course is it your looking into?
I was recently a model for a intimate waxing course in Leigh in Manchester not toooo far for Wales and after a life time of having hollywoods I was actually dreading been a model!!! All I could think was ouch!!!! But hard on hard it was the least painful Hollywood I've had! Great results to! Check out creative academy Manchester it's out back organic wax they use

I've looked at so many courses but it's the Kim Lawless course that I want to do! I can't fit anything in before march so when are the courses spreading over the uk?? X

I've had lots of students travel from further away but I underspend it's not easy.

I'm having trainers across the UK in 2015 so you could wait or come to me in Essex. x

I've got little ones 2 & 7 months otherwise I would happily get on a flight to train!!!! X

I've got little ones 2 & 7 months otherwise I would happily get on a flight to train!!!! X
I totally understand. Wait and see what happens in 2015. x

I have a wee girl a year and a half and live in Ireland and i can honestly say the best thing i ever done was fly to essex to kim- she is as they say amazeballs!!! I was starting from scratch and things are goin great!! The feedback is amazing and im getting new clients every week- i have 2 now travelling an hour to get to me!!! If you could at all try and get to kims course and learn from the queen herself!! Hth!!

I traveled from Cardiff in August and it was well worth it and not that bad to get to and from in one day

I'm in Wales too, am looking I to training with Kim next year hopefully, I'll be your travel buddy if you fancy going down :)

I'm in Wales too, am looking I to training with Kim next year hopefully, I'll be your travel buddy if you fancy going down :)

This sounds like a good plan! Im up for traveling together! X

Brilliant! We could have a Welsh day in Essex. The only way is Welshex! x

Ha ha god don't get me started!!!! X

I'm in Wales too and have been thinking about training with Kim, I have a bit of a confidence issue with a standard bikini wax so wondering if going straight into intimate would help? I get lots of requests for male intimate waxing and hate turning potential clients away for that service.

Yes join us! We can plan in the new year! X

I would like to come on this course also from Wales :) x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in Wales too and have been thinking about training with Kim, I have a bit of a confidence issue with a standard bikini wax so wondering if going straight into intimate would help? I get lots of requests for male intimate waxing and hate turning potential clients away for that service.
Yes for sure it would help you going straight into intimate. Confidence is King!

I've just emailed my training co-ordinator to say that if you book on from Wales, we'll arrange it so you all come on the same day so you can share travel and hotels.

Brilliant! What do we do? Wait for a date or ring to book? X

Brilliant! What do we do? Wait for a date or ring to book? X
Decide on the month that would suit you all and call Caroline and we'll do our best to work around you.

Latest posts

Back