Kim Lawless training Manchester / Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellekay

Reaction score
Hi is anyone else wanting to train with Kim Lawless Intimate waxing course for Birmingham or Manchester. They need so many people interested to offer the course here. Essex is too far for me and would mean an overnight stay. If anyone else is interested can you let me know.

Leanne x

Hi is anyone else wanting to train with Kim Lawless Intimate waxing course for Birmingham or Manchester. They need so many people interested to offer the course here. Essex is too far for me and would mean an overnight stay. If anyone else is interested can you let me know.

Leanne x
Hi, yes there are three mybe be 4 of us in the manchester area, how many are needed to run a course in the north
Thanks.

I will check with Kim and get back to you.

I would be interested in this is you could give me more info on cost etc! It would be the Manchester area aswell

I think the course is £250. If you can all message me your name and email address i will forward all the info on to Kim so she can arrange a date. Or if you would prefer contact her on [email protected]. Hopefully we can get enough girls and she will run the course. She said she needs at least 8 to run one in manchester / Birmingham. Leanne x

Would definitely be interested in that too. A lot nearer for me [emoji4]

I would really love to do Kim's course if she came to Manchester, but unfortunately it's not possible for me financially right at this moment. :(

Hi, yes there are three mybe be 4 of us in the manchester area, how many are needed to run a course in the north
Thanks.
Can you give me the names and email address for all that want to do the course please, so I can forward on to Kim. Leanne x

I would be interested in this is you could give me more info on cost etc! It would be the Manchester area aswell
Are you still interested? If so can I have your name and email address so I can forwDd to Kim? Thanks Leanne x

Would definitely be interested in that too. A lot nearer for me [emoji4]
Could I have your name and email address to forward to Kim if your still interested in doing the course. Leanne

Hi sorry only just seen this I've not got all the girls emails to hand, I will gather them together and get in touch with the training school to let them know, hope this can go ahead :)

I would also be interested. Any idea how soon this might be, Ellekay?

Not as yet know, but will keep you posted.

Hi guys. I'm sorry about this but it's been a particularly busy year for me with the training.......it's gone crazy. That's why I've not been on here for ages.

Ok, so tell me which month would suit you all best and I will book the venue for sure. Manchester and Birmingham or anywhere else; just put that in the email.

I don't mind if you all decide that you'd rather it be in the new year as you can secure your place with just a deposit.

Kim x

I would be happy with November or early next year as I'm away sept/October and December is obviously busy with Christmas. Leanne x

Hi guys. I'm sorry about this but it's been a particularly busy year for me with the training.......it's gone crazy. That's why I've not been on here for ages.

Ok, so tell me which month would suit you all best and I will book the venue for sure. Manchester and Birmingham or anywhere else; just put that in the email.

I don't mind if you all decide that you'd rather it be in the new year as you can secure your place with just a deposit.

Kim x

Hi Kim! Do you know if/when you'll be coming to Scotland? xx

I'd like Scotland for the new year too [emoji2]

I'm cheshire so can do Birmingham or Manchester x

November would be good for me too, or into next year [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back