Kim's bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickiemma

Reaction score
Who is a fan of Kim ks new look? I'm defanatley not!! Though I am impressed at how light/even it is compared to how it was! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425572945.461407.jpg

Horrible....

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I liked it last time when it was lighter but not like this! She's like a lightbulb!! Looks so much better when it's dark and glossy (I'm not a fan of hers just incase ppl think I am!) x

Looks terrible on her, far too light.

9/7 would've looked nice on her, thats too much.

Reminds me of Malfoy. .
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1425573951545.jpg
    1425573951545.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 484
Tbh im.not a fan of her at all... dont get what the fuss is all about. I think she looks much better dark

I like it x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using SalonGeek mobile app

Tbh im.not a fan of her at all... dont get what the fuss is all about. I think she looks much better dark

Me either, cant stand kylie jenners hair, they all p*** me off

Me either, cant stand kylie jenners hair, they all p*** me off

Ha glad someone agrees... sick of hearinf about how great everyone thinks they are 😆

She needs a toner. It looks too raw. It could look a lot better with good toner.

I'm so over this family.

Apart from the obvious iv no idea why they are famous, iv never watched any if their shows but they are in the papers and magazines constantly x

Ha glad someone agrees... sick of hearinf about how great everyone thinks they are 😆

They're idiots!

Changing the subject slightly, if A client came in with Kim's dark hair and wanted this colour, how would you personally go about it? Colour remover? Bleach? How would you go about keeping condition? Keeping it even? What toner would you put on it etc :) x

Not a fan of it but do want to know what they used to get it in one sitting !

The hair looks better in this photo but still not for her ! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425579604.037898.jpg

Someone on my Facebook has just liked this and it's come up in my feed.... I think she as a filter on her camera! And she also says the colourist did it in 1 go! X

Changing the subject slightly, if A client came in with Kim's dark hair and wanted this colour, how would you personally go about it? Colour remover? Bleach? How would you go about keeping condition? Keeping it even? What toner would you put on it etc :) x

Well depending on their skin tone i may persuade them to have something different... But bleach and say it wouldn't happen in one go. Depends what i have in front of me will determine what i tone with... Probably 9/60 though

Well depending on their skin tone i may persuade them to have something different... But bleach and say it wouldn't happen in one go. Depends what i have in front of me will determine what i tone with... Probably 9/60 though

That's all true, if I had someone with kyms skin/eyebrows I would try my best to steer them away to something different, although since you recommended it, I use 9/60 90% of the time as my toner :) x

Latest posts

Back